Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, Happy 2013 everyone!

I've never been much into writing, as those of you who've followed this blog for these past years might have noticed. My sentences never sound as eloquent as I would hope, so I tend to keep the yip yap to a minimum. All I can really say is every year, I do everything I can to move forward from the year before. Just a little bit. Not epic leaps but small baby steps. I just trust that the small consistent steps will add up over time.

I will say 2012 was a pretty big year for me. I've done some freelance work that is finally coming to light now, and I hope to share as much of it as possible in the next couple of months. I also know that my blogging was pretty weak throughout 2012, and I hope to change that this year. I'm not say the R-word. I'm just saying I will do my honest best to make it better.

So, without further ado, Fantasy Flight has released their latest Warhammer 40000 Deathwatch supplement, The Outer Reach.



I was honored to contribute a piece to this book, and a Space Marine at that!And a Librarian! I really really liked that!



1 comment:

Gerald de Dios said...

Happy New Year Piya! Congrats on your illustration for the Book! Looks GREAT! Great Armor design! And thanks for checking out my latest post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...