Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Proper Way to Kill the Dragon, Save the Princess and Still Come Out Alive

Yay, finally something to post! I've been so busy with animation tests along with my website. The annoying thing about animation tests is that you work so hard for no compensation, and on top of that, you can't even post the work you did because said work is now property of the studio you're applying to. The really kicker is that the company said thanks but no thanks. Well, back to square one.

Anyway, this was a piece I started a while ago, but finally just finished.


I think it came out okay. I'm worried it has issues of readability. I'll probably continue to touch up on it, but I really wanted to just post it already. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Grant said...

Don't forget what Tony taught us man. Where's the 1,2,3? Keep it up P.

Piya said...

Thanks Grant. I needed that reminder. I was so lost on this piece. See what happens when you work in a vacuum?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...