Thursday, January 4, 2007

Life Without a Scanner :-(

Well, I've got some new work, but it's all on paper, and I don't have access to a scanner since I'm still with my family....never knew how dependent I was on technology. Oh well, here's a painting I did a while ago based on 'Animal Farm' by George Orwell.



I'm sure most of you read it if nothing else for high school English class. If not, it's one of those books you'll probably finish in one sitting (it's only about 90 pages). It's probably one of the clearest demonstrations of Communism you'll ever find.

As soon as I get back to San Francisco (and my scanner-it's pretty sad that I miss a machine...most other guys would miss the city life, a pretty girl, etc., but I miss my HP 3-in-1 printer/scanner/fax....yep, sad), I'll put up everything I can. I'm developing quite the laundry list of stuff I want to post, and soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...