Friday, December 5, 2014

Little Red Panda

Hello everyone. Sorry about the absence! Lots of changes going on right now. I'll elaborate over the next couple of weeks. Real quick post today: I stumbled across animal artist extrodinaire Aaron Blaise's video and figured I'd try out some of his techniques.

Christina had drawing this cute little Red Panda a few years ago and I always wanted to paint it.



I figured this was the perfect opportunity to use Aaron's ideas. Here is the result!



There are still a lot of things I would like to improve on, but I have to say, watching Aaron's painting videos is amazingly inspirational. I recommend watching everything he posts on his YouTube channel; he is generous and has worked very hard to get to where he's at right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...