Friday, May 22, 2009

ArtOrder Usual Suspects


Defender-good on defense, likes to be in the thick of the action.
Striker-fast, able to strike and cause a lot of offensive damage.
Controller-able to handle multiple foes.
Leader-inspires, motivates, and supports the team.

Can you guess which is which?

Also, here are the rest of the silhouette studies I had done for this project. Do you agree with the choices I made? Did you think I was a complete idiot in some of them? Either way let me know! Happy Memorial Day!



3 comments:

Ricardo Guimaraes said...

Hi Piya! Excellent silhouettes buddy!! Here goes my guess. From left to right: Stryker, Controller, Leader and Defender. Great work my friend!

Ricardo Guimaraes said...

Hey Pyia! No problem!! Your Draculsaurus Pyro is amazing!! Best!!

Home Renovation Pico Rivera said...

Great blog I enjoyed readingg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...